ClubRoadster.net banner

DIY talon /square headlights & brackets

1K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Venice 
#1 ·
Thats right i made another set of headlights so i'm going to put these up for sale . Its everything needed to just drop them in and go . Motors still attached to the headlight bracket .I'll get pics up later HIDs can be included but i would retro fit some projectors into them if you want to run them . I'll include some bulbs that came with the housings .

So this is what you get
Square/talon housings
Headlight bracket
Headlight motor
Bulbs .

What could i possibly get for this . I know i have about $60-75 bucks into the housings and a $100 into the HIDs .
I'd also be willing to trade for some stuff what i need

Pair of front Coilovers (NO RACELANDS or SLEEVE TYPE) Tein Stance BC something along those lines

Rear Strut Bar
Sway bars
poly bushings
NB foglights
After market steering wheel No ebay crap
Neo-chrome / red/ Ti lugnuts
a nice camera

See less See more
#7 ·
Well light out put sucks the HIDs fire light everywhere that is why i said if brought someone should retro-fit some projectors into them . Or if your asking about the light out put of the H4 bulbs that will come with them if the new owner doesn't want to blind on-coming traffic then i have no clue .I've never even put them into the housings . My plan was to run these with some projectors but decided on a different setup that i'm ordering projectors for if and when these sell .

What i will say is if you aim them down like i have then all if not most of the light hits the ground and helps keep the on coming traffic safe for the most part . I don't drive at night alot so i mostly did the HIDs for looks and my block /drive way gets dark and i needed something to help see when going home .

#10 ·
everything is factory miata except the square lights,bracket holding the light ,and arm that raises it .

Pretty much i drilled out all the spot welds holding the round light on and welded in a square one with some other stuff in between .

#12 ·
Well I have 2 offers on the table right now ,but I'm still trying to get and idea of there worth . As of right now the 2 offers its starting to look like there worth about 100 + so let's get something going here I need to know the value.

#13 ·
well its almost impossible to know an value since this is custom and you made it so you should know the price for it well better then us. this is no rsactive but is definitly unique. How much is it worth to you can be hundred and to others dollars (or vise versa). it seems like you stated how much you plan to want 160-170 (since you stated your hid kit is $100 and the headlights are 60-70) plus minus your labor cost.

#16 ·
This is true but i know i can't get RSactive used prices (300+) an most people don't want to pay alot for something another person made .

I had a price in mind which would mostly cover the time i have into them or what someone would pay to have these made . So with that said i'm going to PM the people who showed interest .

#15 ·
That is hard to do now that the lights are off the car . I thought i had some pictures like that in my photo bucket but i must of deleted them . I'm in the middle of making another set of lights so that is taking up my spare time right now and trust me i don't have much working 6 days a week.

If angled the way i had the lights they work great with out blinding people .

#17 ·
I'd also be willing to trade for some stuff what i need

Pair of front Coilovers (NO RACELANDS or SLEEVE TYPE) Tein Stance BC something along those lines

Rear Strut Bar
Sway bars
poly bushings
NB foglights
After market steering wheel No ebay crap
Neo-chrome / red/ Ti lugnuts
a nice camera
lulz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.