ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 2595 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
Wow...what shop do you work at? Must be a neat opportunity to see some really unique cars!

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
goal!

<Edited for unsuitable material>

Sorry. I liked it, but no can do with the painted on outfit!
Where did you get the pictures of the S2000 under glass and the engines on display? Are they part of the Honda Museum? (guessing because of the F1 cars)

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
frictionfighter said:
no wonder why group b was outlawed...
Actually, pedestrian "involvement" has nothing to do with Group B being outlawed. Group B was banned mainly due to the death of Henri Toivonen, driver of the Lancia Delta S4, a twin-charged, mid-engined, AWD monster and relative of the Delta Integrale:

The Group B cars were simply insane (often 4-600whp mid-engined AWD or RWD) that were just too much car for even the best drivers to handle. Even Porsche's 959 was intended to compete in this class (it eventually went on to win the Paris-Dakar Rally following the disbanding of Group B, which it was never able to actually compete in).

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
oh and thats a pretty sweet buick gnx bryan, my friend has one just like that sitting in his driveway, its been there for like 5 years.

edit: oops i mean gnx
Yeah...IMHO, cars just don't get any more "badass" than the GNX. Good old American muscle boosted by a big ole hairdrier...all covered in the simplest body in the only color it could be...ALL BLACK.

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
Yeah...IMHO, cars just don't get any more "badass" than the GNX. Good old American muscle boosted by a big ole hairdrier...all covered in the simplest body in the only color it could be...ALL BLACK.
I dunno if I would consider a 3.8 V6 muscle...
True, but it's an entirely American car, which was really the main idea of my statement (and it's way more "American" and "muscle" than any Miata :lol: ). At least we agree it's cool =D>

The GNX is on my list of cars I would almost give a body part to own :mrgreen:

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
Kyle, I don't think that's the real Elise GT1. It was longer, with a taller wing:

1 - 20 of 2595 Posts