ClubRoadster.net banner

15621 - 15640 of 17128 Posts

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Pretty sure he (and anyone with any sense of style) is not a fan of that Skyline. VIP wheels belong on a VIP car.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Pretty sure he just got the car and has yet to fully modify it. The guy has several imports. I eat there often and have never seen it before. Guy normally has his F20 '86 there. I look forward to the progress made on this car, but damn.. the thing is rare as **** in the first place, if you live in Texas. Dope

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Okay.

Maybe next week you can post a picture when he makes it dope?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
How do people not know of Ginetta, the G4 came out in '61 with a 1000cc single cam Ford 4cyl, fyi, that whole top comes off, windshield and all. If you want to have one without spending a fortune Dare did/does to do kit cars. Lotus 1600 twin cams were pretty popular swaps

They also did the sexy sleek G12

·
Banned
734 Posts
thats thaison. Barely imported a few weeks ago. Had stock wheels last week, pretty sure those are temp while it gets fixed up.
That's what I was thinking. Do you attend the slide atx meets? I live less than 5 minutes away, but have only gone twice. Tyson is so cool, always has the coolest cars

·
Supporting Member
637 Posts
The ZZ with the wing, diffuser, and TEs is awesome. The first photo of the Ginetta is a G12. Not a G4. In fact I'm almost certain that the photo later posted by Skinnyroadster is of the same exact car.

Oh, and no one cares how cool an R32 GTS COULD be. That thing, as it exists in that photo, is hideous. Give the guy some time before showing everyone how ugly and stock his car looks.

Also, the GTS in general isn't that cool. The GTS is to the 180sx what the G35 is to the 350z. It was the heavier, slower, "higher trim" model that was based on the same layout as the sporty Type-X. And in terms of coolness, a stock 180 Type-X has loads more dope cool points than a GTS. It's a fact!

Lets keep the quality of this thread up, guys.

And while we're on the subject of aesthetic design, here's a good read

I haven't checked this blog in a while...

·
Mufasa in Training
31,663 Posts
To your point, here is how I picture a proper R32 GT-R:

I have no idea what this is, but it's wearing an R34 front end, and I dig it:

This works for me:

This is just a good photo:

And, finally...I have so much love for the Suzuki Swift:

·
Supporting Member
637 Posts
Lol I think neckbeard. Probably anime body pillow too. All the normal car people in Japan do things like drifting and other motorsports stuff. But regardless of your level of cool in Japan, it's always a flawless execution.

And Bryan, the swifts are nice!

^They included the dry sump but forgot the vvt ;)

15621 - 15640 of 17128 Posts