ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Yes, Nopro sells that bumper. Was there something else you meant to ask? Perhaps you are looking for someone in the USA who sells the Nopro bumper? If yes, then I can almost assure you that no one in the USA regularly carries this item in stock. It must be special ordered from Japan. Be prepared to wait several months and pay lots of money. Or if you're willing to buy your bumper an airplane ticket you can get it sooner but at even greater expense. Contact the usual suspects to get an exact quote so long as you've committed the resources ($1,000+) necessary for purchase including shipping & handling. Otherwise, don't bother wasting their time with hopeful dreaming until you've saved up enough money to actually do it. PM frosty115. He can provide you with a good idea how much it'll cost to carry through with such a dream. In Japan the front bumper alone costs ¥63,000 = $516. Add local taxes, international shipping, customs brokerage and duty fees, local shipping, plus some profit for the intermediary and you'll see how quickly things add up. It's the same old story every time.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
i would try to email them first before i went through someone here in the states you might luck out and get someone who knows some english.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts