ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my front fender liners out no prob and truck bed linered them. But when i went to the rears, the liner appears to be a much thicker and solid material and is actually connected to the outside of the strut wall. I can see bolts that connect it but then it appears that there is some sort of coating that that was put over both of them.

How have you guys taken out your rear fender liners?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was gunna take the bolts out. but even the bolts are covered in this thick coating which seems like it might hold everything together even once the bolts are out. its like a black cement haha. Its really intimidating lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yea, 4-5 bolts. That is factory rubber coating... It wont hold the liner on. I had to remove mine to bolt in the roll bar. Very easy.

ps - nice screen name
Screen name-ception!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, 4-5 bolts. That is factory rubber coating... It wont hold the liner on. I had to remove mine to bolt in the roll bar. Very easy.

ps - nice screen name
birds of a feather.... haha

and did u take the entire fender liner out or just the one small lower section. because i also had to take out the lower section for my roll bar too. im trying to take out the entire thing so i dont rub the top part.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts