ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
n e one got pics of nb's on 002 sportmax rims. ive only seen one in the forums. clean white one...if you do pls post up sum. i just bought some and hmmmmm..... sticks out a bit more than i wanted. just want to see other ppls nbs. thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
Re: Does n e body have an nb with sportmax rims on them??if you do can u put some pics up just wonderin how they would l

There's been quite a few threads in the wheels, brakes section, check them out. But you'll need 195-205/50/15, I'm assuming you got the 15's, and roll/pull the fenders.
but here's some pics of mine:

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Re: Does n e body have an nb with sportmax rims on them??if you do can u put some pics up just wonderin how they would l

someone didnt use search :mrgreen: , but anyways welcome to the forum, Rusman got pics with the 16's yet?

·
Registered
534 Posts

someone didnt use search :mrgreen: , but anyways welcome to the forum, Rusman got pics with the 16's yet?
I just put them on like an hour ago actually, my car looks bad right now (no bumper, dirty) and we got a bunch of snow again (yaya WA) so no nice pictures for now, I could post some of the installation.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ok, fine.

This is all I got for now, more later:

They make my brakes look small now

Minimal clearance on the brakes, no more than 1mm!

·
CR.net Supporter
293 Posts

I can't wait to see more pics from different angles. You have one of the nicest NB's!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Thanks guys, I'll get more pictures later. I got a really good deal on the brakes, that's really cool and they stop much better than stockers.

·
Supporting Member
33 Posts
Thanks guys, I'll get more pictures later. I got a really good deal on the brakes, that's really cool and they stop much better than stockers.
Hi Rusman, got my 16x8 last week for my NA. :mrgreen:
I ordered some flares though.
¿what tire size are you using?
[/img]

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
225-50-15 wont fit even with a flare....I learned that this past weekend =\

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

thanks for all the pics. can i see your nb from the front view i wanna see how far your tires stick out and how low is your car and does it rub your stock front bumper and wheels well if it is lowered by that much??? thanks... your the only nb that ive seen here that has 002 man.... planin to lower my car on saturday my car and my 002's are on it now looks liike a freakin lowrider damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! chuntiiiii car!!! oh well two more days to go.. and if you guys wanna see an nb stock suspension with 002 lemme know not a pretty pic..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rusman..post pics of your car with the 16s!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts