ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sold my 17's a month or so ago....... xmas depleted most of my extra dough, but i hated driving my car all slammed on stock daisys, so.......i went with the sportmax setup....

i know everyone's rockin' em now. but so what, they're easily available and best of all they're cheap...

they're on my '90 Apkg, koni coilovers, heatgun/rubber-mallet-rolled fenders/grinded down rear fenders, 195/50-15 falken azenis

i love'em...

cheers kids.

pics i took during my lunchbreak....

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
they look good. yeah I have seen a bunch of people get them and I think im going to be too. 15X8 with 0 offset is the best...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
looks good, except those arent' actually azenis

kevin

·
Registered
605 Posts
Not to answer for the OP, but they're either the Recaro Speed, Recaro SR-series, or a knockoff thereof.

They fit in Miatas, juuuuuust barely. Flyin' Miata installed a pair of SRDs in one of the show cars they put together for Mazda a few years ago.

Bride RO seat rail puts them as low as possible but offset a little bit, bolt in install. I think you need to remove the inner-side recline knob and replace the outer side with a low-profile knob (which you can get from a VW in a junkyard).

I've seen them in some Japanese people's cars, they look nice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts