ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
they spent their existence pissing me off. the new commercials are making it worse.

dominos: you cater exclusively to unhealthy bottomfeeder-types. nobody believes you use premium ingredients. your **** tastes like cardboard and freezer dust. always has always will.

when you show me the guy that folds your pizza boxes really fast as if its some type of accomplishment, i genuinely feel bad that his life has gotten so terrible that he *tries* to excel at folding boxes. i can only imagine that he is a registered sex offender and could not find a real job, or deals weed to his usual customers and folded boxes faster so he could work out his "other" delivery schedule on the clock.

if its the latter, i feel slightly better for him.

·
life is bitch!
2,311 Posts
digiornos already has negative rep adam. you should have checked feedback before doing business w them smh.

in before gomiata starts running specials on pizza, 10% off of 120% of what the manufacturer sells them for.

·
Super Moderator
6,701 Posts
when you show me the guy that folds your pizza boxes really fast as if its some type of accomplishment, i genuinely feel bad that his life has gotten so terrible that he *tries* to excel at folding boxes.
Can confirm, I used to do this.

OP, have you tried PepLimiter? He's a one man operation but does some quality work so you don't have to deal with corporations.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts