ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Can confirm, I used to do this.

OP, have you tried PepLimiter? He's a one man operation but does some quality work so you don't have to deal with corporations.
Had to un-lurk to post a proper emoticon to this, but then realized the forum doesn't have one that properly depicts me falling off my office chair laughing.

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts
when you show me the guy that folds your pizza boxes really fast as if its some type of accomplishment, i genuinely feel bad that his life has gotten so terrible that he *tries* to excel at folding boxes. i can only imagine that he is a registered sex offender and could not find a real job, or deals weed to his usual customers and folded boxes faster so he could work out his "other" delivery schedule on the clock.
OMG this freaking killed me! I always feel sad for that guy when I see that ad on TV but I couldn't pinpoint WHY I felt sad... Thank you!

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Called the Dominos corporate office and complained. They replied that there was no record of my order. I told them many colorful words that I'll not repeat here and mentioned filing a BBB report.

I hopped in Sharka.

Down the winding... er... very straight road I drove. I boosted here. I boosted there. I arrived at my destination.

Sharka chilled while I went inside. Five dollars and thirty six cents later, my prize was in hand. A large pep to go!

PepLimiter ACTIVATE!

We arrived home. Sharka chilled in his garage spot and was praised for being a faithful delivery mobile. I ran inside to get some of that cheesy goodness.

So cheesy.

10/10. Would nom again.

I owe it all to Transaction Resolutions.

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts

I owe it all to Transaction Resolutions.
fingers covered in pizza grease or ...something else? either way, my body is ready for that pepperone.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts