ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
RDR
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend had these laying around for a long time with tires, when our importer brought em' in, the rims are spankin new(zero miles), and they have fresh tires, and has just been mounted on cars to test fit. i was bored at his house, and as i was swapping on some spacers, i just took these wheels and just test fitted them while my wheels were unmounted.

they're regamasters, same company that makes the spoon wheels (or other way around, i duno) only difference these are painted white, instead of black. i think :?: so new, the rims were whiter than the paint on my car

the wheels are so new, the decals it came with are not even on the rim

front were sunk as hell, and it had the 7 mil spacer on. a good 3.4-4 inches sunk in to the fender #-o #-o #-o #-o

rear fitted whatever maybe 1-2inches sunken in, nothing i would run tho the wheels have too much of a positive offset, overkill. but they are pretty light though

and no, they are not the rota slipstreams. i dont have anything against the actual style of the wheel, but yea, they're for sale though, if you guys know any honda heads, i forgot the price. i didnt bother asking, thats why i didnt put this in the forsale section

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
Well yeah, if you got your fenders pulled of course its going to look stupid!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looks fine to me.

I think fat lipped/super wide stance is overrated now.

To me, when function and form work as one, it's pure sweetness!

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
BTW Regamaster EVOs were new, they were available in 25, 35, or 45 offsets in 15".

It only looks sunk in coupeloop's car because it's so low. Once the a-arms are past the horizontal, the lower you go, the more the wheels get 'pulled in'.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,629 Posts
No hate here, Linh. Personally, I think both looks are good. I do think the wide wheels/low offset thing has been done to death, and attitudes in reverse are wearing.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts