ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
Should have called the cops before shooting the kid. I can see where he's coming from though, if someone came by constantly and ran their hand all the way down your car, because they knew it annoyed you, wouldn't you want to do something about it? He can't catch the kid cause he's nearly 70, and in his old age he's a bit senile, so he shot him because that's the first thing that came to mind probably. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve the time, just explaining stuff.

·
Registered
255 Posts
wow, this kind of reminds me of monster house. its really too bad that the kid just couldnt leave well enough alone. definitely not condoning what the guy did, but imagine if the kid would have maybe had a liiiiittle more respect and said "@$#[email protected] it, he doesnt want me to walk on his precious lawn, so I wont." and what's especially strange is that the guy waited 3 hours with a loaded shotgun for his return, and yet it wasnt planned :| hmmmm

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
even if someone threw a Molotov cocktail at my car I wouldn't shoot them... unless I was in it at the time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
its just a lawn...i dont care if it had money trees growing on it...if he didnt want the kid walking on and the kid did it anyway...he dould have called the cops and filed for trespassing(sp)...

what a psycho...he deserves the death penalty IMO.

and the jury couldnt agree if it was planned???WTF??? he was waiting for the kid witha shotgun! how is that not planned??

they went easy on him b/c hes old

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wow, over grass?

I have no idea why people think they can take someone elses life for stupid stuff like this. Its just irritating to hear this kind of stuff.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
I can't beleive they couldn't believe it wasn't planned!! 3 hours waiting for the kid to come back?!?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts