ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of 5zigen rims wrapped in Falken tires last week that are suppose to come in tomorrow. The rims are 15x7 with a +33 offset and the tires are 205/50R15. I really don't want to roll the fenders so im hoping they wont rub but I'm a little worried. I'd hate to have to send them back just for that. What do you guys think? O, and I'm on stock suspention for now but plan on lowering the car about an inch this summer.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yessss I'll get cookie points for being first to tell you that YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO ROLL UR FENDERS. It WILL NOT RUB. At ease soldier.

·
Registered
71 Posts
if you lower the car a shitload, you may have issues, i was rubbing a 205/50/15 on a 15x7 +38 but my car was really low at the time, no worries at stock height.
Hey dicker was ur car low like this

this is 15x7 40mm and the only thing i rub are speedbumps at the local ralphs supermarket. Tires advan AD07 195/55/15

·
Registered
71 Posts
Happen to get a good deal on them from a rep for yoko. They dont carry this size in the states so i heard.

Thats pretty darn low i would get stuck getting out of my driveway with that height lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts