ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NB Nardi Wheel and Airbag

I've got some stock parts that have been pulled off my 99 10ae. Pictures will follow tonight. All parts are NB1 and prices are w/out shipping

99 NB1 Tan Leather Seats - Driver side has bolster wear - approx 1" tear that isn't separating all that badly. - $100 for the pair, will not split comes with rails for both. SOLD

99 Black Door Cards in good shape - SOLD

99 10AE 3 spoke nardi steering wheel with airbag - Wheel is sorta gross... PO had tried to dye the blue parts that had faded a deeper blue and now it's just gross... other than that the wheel is in good shape and airbag is there and functional - Great candidate for a redlinegoods wheel cover - $50

All pries are picked up in Tustin CA and are OBO!!!

Pictures will be uploaded tonight.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ill take the manifold and cat. I can get it on friday if you are available. 818 288 2296

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ill take the manifold and cat. I can get it on friday if you are available. 818 288 2296
yeah I'll be available on friday. Leaving to go out of town saturday morning.

Pictures attached. Door sills and wheel are out in my garage. Pictures of those tomorrow.

Driver Seat

Passenger

tear in driver seat bolster

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump... everything still available.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
le bump. Some of the stuff is up on CL for more money. If you want it shoot me an offer.

Pics of the nardi wheel

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP FROM THE DEAD.

Nardi wheel and airbag now $50 OBO

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thats what my wheel looks like and I haven't tired to dye mine. Its just what happens with use. They needed to dye the leather better originally because I condition mine and try and take good care of it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats what my wheel looks like and I haven't tired to dye mine. Its just what happens with use. They needed to dye the leather better originally because I condition mine and try and take good care of it.
ah good to know. I'm not the original owner so i just assumed that some one messed with it and that's why it was like that.

Have you seen the redline goods new wheel covers? If i were to keep this one I'd shell out the cash and recover it myself. I like the wheel but it got replaced by a racing wheel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts