ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Door Sill Inserts

• Sized to be a direct replacement for your beat up factory door sill stickers.
  • Perfect for restoration.
  • Composed of brushed vinyl (same as OEM) and solar-cell quality polyurethane epoxy.
  • Peel off your old sticker and put one of these in its place. Super simple installation.
  • You get a pair in each order.
Go to my store to place an order!

Designs:

Type R

Type M

Type RX-2

Details:

Stock on top, REVlimiter version on the bottom. The epoxy dome not only looks gorgeous, it also protects the decal beneath. It can withstand almost anything and bounce back to its original shape.

Sharka's door sill inserts - they've seen daily traffic for months and look no different than the brand new ones in my stock trays.

Many toddler feet have stepped on this one.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Will these work on the ugly black plastic door sills? If so, ordering today!

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think the black plastic ones are big enough and I don't think they have a little depressed area to hold the badge. Although I've not seen the black ones for years and years, so I'm not sure.

The little black ones don't cover the whole sill area, right?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I don't think the black plastic ones are big enough and I don't think they have a little depressed area to hold the badge. Although I've not seen the black ones for years and years, so I'm not sure.

The little black ones don't cover the whole sill area, right?
They don't! :'(
Either way, if I was fancy enough to own nice sills I'd buy these! :)

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
:( There is no depressed area on the sill. But there is a depressed area on my face. Lol.

Gotta find me some aluminium sills now.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Very nice! Mine have been blank for years may have to jump on these!

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
think mazda will ever come after you for using their script ?
It's at least a small possibility. If that happens, I'll stop selling these.

How about NB sills? I have Mazdaspeed sills in my NA
The FAQ on the product page answers that. I have a set of NB sills coming to me. There will be NB sized inserts before too long.

Very nice! Mine have been blank for years may have to jump on these!
Jump while they're hot! =)

And thanks everyone.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Well, Mazda is in denial that the "Miata" name exists these days and has their PR guys go out of their way to avoid the word, so probably not.
I had a customer correct me after I said "I like your NC." He looked at me like what? I told him "I like your Miata," to which he says "It's an MX-5."

SMGDH.

Sorry for derailing the thread Adam. Waiting on your PM, then I'm ordering!

·
Registered
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll have a few more designs soon too. The 60s Mazda logo is coming and I'd love to do an MX-5 but don't have artwork.

Also, in case anyone is thinking of fitting these inserts to a non-OEM sill, the measurement is about 1.25" tall by 7.25" wide.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'll have a few more designs soon too. The 60s Mazda logo is coming and I'd love to do an MX-5 but don't have artwork.

Also, in case anyone is thinking of fitting these inserts to a non-OEM sill, the measurement is about 1.25" tall by 7.25" wide.

sounds cool. I might put off ordering until then, because I know some super nice designs will come from this down the line.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Adam I've tried to Google those little monster guys to figure out what they are, but to no avail. What ever they are, I'm gonna end up with a whole army of them if you keep coming up with cool stuff like this.

I'm thinking these should be fine on after market sills that are big enough, but without the recess. Right?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts