ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i need a little help. I think that my car has the wiring for the door speakers here is the pic of the car radio wiring. It appears that the two blue wires are for the speaker on the right side of it. It matches up with the adapter i have. I can not find the speaker wiring in the door. I ran a cable a few years ago and that is what you see in the photo. I hate the setup i have now. If possible i want to use what is suppose to be there. Thanks

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

The wire that you see going through where the door hinge is is the one that i wired my self. I really can not stand it any more and if i can use the factory I will try. just trying to find where it would be. Thanks

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you happen to have pictures of what it is suppose to look like thy would be of help as well. Thanks

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think what i found is it. Anyone that know for certain can you verify that. Also is it suppose to be that tight. Assuming that is the cable that is all that i could pull it out. It just clears the to make it into the actual door through the little area.

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright that did actually help. My only problem is that the speaker wire that is hanging out in your last picture is too short for me. It just barely clears the door jam so I have to look into that

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a photo of how far the factory speaker wire would go. Maybe from the factory they tied it up or something

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow i just realized that i have been talking to you in a completely different website about light bulbs. funny

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those 2 black wires coming from it are not factory. I did that today so I could have music. My concern is at the foam plug does not come out far enough. It feels short by about 6 inches

1 - 20 of 21 Posts