ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy them because they look better then mine but i dont want them if they are just jdm stock dose anybody know what type they are?

thanks
PM me with answers

·
Supporting Member
12,265 Posts
They're not OEM. Most definitely they are JDM aftermarket. Could be Maxim Works or Mazdaspeed or RS*R. It's hard to say. Lot's of JDM headers use flex pipes. However, I must warn you that unless your car is RHD these headers probably won't fit your car due to interference with the steering column on LHD cars.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn well im definitly not RHD so if anybody wants to pick them up they are on ebay for $95 of you can do a local pick up they are in South El Monte!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thread revive !,
I have this set ,No Branding,Any ideas? ..Happen to have the matching Exhaust off the same car:mrgreen:.
1600cc ,i know that much,and the engine they came off had hot Toda cams and a few other bits(X Japan motor)

Is is worth posting the various design headers for 1.6 and 1.8 as you find them with what they are

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Re: does any body know what headers these are

I assume you were talking about my setup,Maxim headers,yes Did you recognize the Exhaust as well ?
any info would be great,There are no identifying marks on it

·
Registered
307 Posts
Cool,Maxim's i get ,Corns?,Never heard of that one before?,Yes all one piece with Catalytic converter ,Def looks hand made,A bit worried about how loud it's going to be,Our law here is a bit Anal about noise.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts