ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Irwindale Speedway is having their street-legal drags Thursday, 9 Nov. from 4PM-10PM.

I'm hosting a SOCALM Miata social event there. Anyone want to go with me tomorrow? You're welcome to participate or just come out and watch. It's lots of fun either way. Hope to see you there!

-and no I don't plan to take the Atom (this time).

Here's more info on the event:

When
Thursday, November 9, 2006, 4 ? 10pm

Where
Irwindale Speedway
13300 East Live Oak Avenue
Irwindale, California 91706

CONTACT(S): Dave Woolery (714) 768-0847

COST:
$20 to participate
$10 to spectate

DESCRIPTION:
Ever been interested to take your Miata to the drag strip? Ever wanted to just watch street cars doing the drag race thing? If so, come on out to the Los Angeles Area November Social at Irwindale Speedway. Every Thursday Night, Irwindale Speedway hosts the Thursday Nite TNT (Test-N-Tune) drags, which are open to any street legal car. That's right, YOU can take your Miata onto the strip and see what it can do in the 1/8 mile!
It's a pretty active scene with hundreds of cars and thousands of spectators coming out every Thursday to see what's gonna run the strip. It's a great place to socialize and just watch the races, too!
If you want to participate, please bring $20 and be prepared to have your vehicle tech inspected for safety. If you just want to watch, bring $10 for
admission.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts