ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm relatively new in the world of forums, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I am sonique128's cousin and it was him that told me about the forum got me into it. I really don't know much about cars and has only recently got into them. My cousin also spread his influence and tempted me to grab an Mx-5 which I gave in to the temptation. From what I heard it has Racing Beat Intake, Exhaust and a really nice style bar. It also has tokico blues suspension not the best in the world but hey it's better then stock. I have no idea what those things are. Those are just something sonique128 told me that came with the car. Car details are as follows, 94 black on black, power steering, power mirriors, ABS, torsen (LSD) everything else is pretty much unmodified. I'll see if I can post pictures soon if you all are interested.

·
Esteemed Member
4,380 Posts
The roadster poison is spreading in the family. We have one more cousin whom is planning on buying a miata soon (white 1.6 i think is the preferred choice).

Welcome Andy! Read up on everything you can get you hands on. Knowing everything about your car is important.

Also seeing really cool looking roadsters helps out too. :p

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got insurance already. As for drifting I think I'll hold off on that until I get used to driving a stick. I'm still a noobie to the car world and driving a manual. And as for the mirriors.......thanks for telling me WAY after I needed to know that! (>.<) But oh well at least i know how to take off the sides now

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
./\_/\
(o_O..)...oh!
,|......|
..|....|~
.(___|

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay I took pictures of my mx-5 using my cell phone. I'm not sure how to work the garage yet so I'll just post it here. Let me know what you all think.
,/\_/\
(^_^;)

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GRR I specifically stated "PLEASE!!! Refrain from any temptations you might have about drifting when test driving my car." sigh....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts