ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Who'd of thought, a car that looked like that would drive like that?

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Too much power, not enough skill. Well, hopefully he got a hefty ticket... and learned from it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...on a race track where there isn't an opposing lane of traffic.

On the street it's just dumbsauce.
I dont think its so much a matter of doing stupid **** on the street. There's an awful amount of canyons and roads on this planet that are secluded enough for one to have spirited fun. I'm not talking reckless stupidity, although its a thin-line, I'm talking about fun. In this case, I think it was just a matter of bad-choice, bad road. This section of Mulholland is known. So known, that a camera crew sets up on weekends to capture the fame and fails. Not everyone knows this, since not everyone is from Los Angeles.

Oh well, good to hear no one was hurt. Lots of bikes go down that road.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
He better have got in trouble seeing how that lambo? got pulled over for just passing the double yellow...

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I know lots of people cruise that road, but it would seem there was some sort of cruise happening that day. That's super dumb to do during a cruise like that. It not only puts you at risk to wreck with someone cruising with you, it is flat out disrespectful to the people running such a thing. Cruises, shows, and meets start to get heat and shut down by the police when dumb **** like this becomes regular. I could careless if he wants to go **** around on some random canyon. Just don't bring down some groups event while doing it.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts