ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an extra set laying in my garage.

NB abs and non abs, 10mm cut on the abs.

i can cut my NA ones too.

300 for left and right.

or 180 if you give me your knuckles.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are already cut 10mm for 15x8 0offset

If anyone is local and brings me theirs I'll cut and weld them for 160

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NA and nb ready to be sent out!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to let people know iv been running these on my car for about 4 months and urban is not running mine, but he is running the same design and holds up very well.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Isn't selling items like this require a sponsor status? Correct me if I'm wrong... Since you are offering services to make parts.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have these ever broken on anyone? I am interested in these ;o
I have never broken any, iv gone off the track,jumped the car and they still hold up. I'm sure if you nail a curb good enough they might break, along with a few other things

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Isn't selling items like this require a sponsor status? Correct me if I'm wrong... Since you are offering services to make parts.
I'm selling the extra sets I have. And helping people out since these are hard to come by. And the people that do them usually have a 1 month or more turn around.

·
Registered
397 Posts
You really need to put these on a break to see how well they hold up compared to OEM. I'm interested, but will wait for the results.

·
Registered
474 Posts
need to hurry up and gets some from the junk yard and ill be sending you a pm sir once i gets some!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You really need to put these on a break to see how well they hold up compared to OEM. I'm interested, but will wait for the results.
Iv hit these wit a 1foot sludge hammer just because I was curious. Lol I'll post a video

need to hurry up and gets some from the junk yard and ill be sending you a pm sir once i gets some!!!!!!!!!
Let me know man I'll set you up!

Also wondering if you have comparitive photos of stock and these, that would prolly help people's decisions on buying these =p.
That is a very good idea when I get another stock spindle I'll post a picture!

·
Supporting Mamber
3,672 Posts
Iv hit these wit a 1foot sludge hammer just because I was curious. Lol I'll post a video

Let me know man I'll set you up!

That is a very good idea when I get another stock spindle I'll post a picture!
What kind of sludge was your hammer made of?

·
Registered
397 Posts
What kind of sludge was your hammer made of?
A sludge that was 1foot

Being cast, are you bringing it up to temperature before welding and letting it cool slowly in an oven?

Now would also be a good time to lower the outer tie rod using these to save people from having to buy R-package tie rods or aftermarket units. It'd make this setup even more appealing ;)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A sludge that was 1foot

Being cast, are you bringing it up to temperature before welding and letting it cool slowly in an oven?

Now would also be a good time to lower the outer tie rod using these to save people from having to buy R-package tie rods or aftermarket units. It'd make this setup even more appealing ;)
These knuckles are not made from cask iron

If they were I would be stick welding them with nickel 99 rod

I have no bumpsteer problems with my car but I could lower them if someone needed

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.