ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Nice ride. The strobes definitely add flair if you're looking for more style points in drift. I dunno what use they'd be at a track day. I can't believe you're not rocking this avatar yet.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Why are they called drift style strobes? I remember these strobe lights were very popular back in the late 90's show scene.

·
Registered
239 Posts
this is my favorite hot version, and i think it sparked my want for strobe lights. the roadster has them (starts at 1:42) and so does the chaser (starts at 5:45). fucking wicked cars!

where'd you get yours? how much? wiring them hard? i think when i have some money to burn, i'll invest in these. they're so cheesy that they're awesome!

·
3,857 Posts
looks like a police car to me :p

hey you can be the first drifter cop :mrgreen:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Those strobes suck. Might as well buy a big wing for the back of your miata as well.
Why not put a big wing on the back of a Miata?

There's bound to be many things that you or I like/dislike about other people's cars. Instead of dissing people's cars/parts because you have an aversion to a certain fashion statement or whatever please help us keep this place a positive environment for Roadster discussion and offer constructive criticism if you feel the need to spout off.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts