ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i meant to post this up awhile ago but please friggin drive carefully!

so i was drivin with my girl and a cop passes me by and makes a u-turn.. i was like ****.. so i turn the block while he was makin a u-turn and hid in a guys driveway.. the cop stopped at the block i was at and continued down... i went straight down an ally way and the cop sees me and makes another u-turn.. so at that point im like screw it so i make a right go down the street and head for the highway.. i drop off my girl at work right next to the high way (didnt get on yet). as i pull out of the parking lot i see a red NA miata thats drivin like a maniac... (mine is an NB)... that bastard almost got me pulled over/arrested.... <--- suspended license >.<

so yeah... please drive carefully! there are people out there that arent trying to get caught :?

btw... cops are retards... those mofos... nyc has the worlds more crooked cops.. and oh i think i found the owner.. if its the correct guy he'll prolly post here.. i saw his car parked and gave him this site.. hes doin a red/black panda thing now

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'd say don't drive on a suspended license regardless of the events surrounding it, but that's just me. If you do, be prepared to take the consequences in the off chance you get caught.

And I won't take the cop comment personally. :wink:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
What is it with all these people driving on suspended licenses?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yeah, I second not driving on a suspended license. I mean, don't get me wrong, you gotta do what you gotta do, but Johnny Law will also do what he has to. Glad you didn't get caught though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
=P well i started carrying my badge around but still... >.< its too and from work its only legal... other places i go to is a nono.. so not really completely suspended...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts