ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up? I'm Slowpro, from CT, looking for parts and technique. I've got 3 mazdas in my stable; 98 pro ES, 02 P5, and a 95 B-iata. 8) I made a deal with my wife; i get the sports car now before we have kids. She feeds my addiction to car parts, and she has been learning bits and pieces too. She likes to pimp the wagon.

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Three Cars and one wife? How did you get them all in one parking lot at the same time?

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Can it really be?!?! Someone else from ct. Cripe I thought I was the only one. Where abouts in CT are you located? Oh yea and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. I only post on wednesdays [/sarcasim]

zoomzoom zibwan~ I have a parking lot in my front yard. long story. as a bonus, my weekends are full of women's softball practice. I love women who play with balls. lol
That pic is from the day I took delivery of my miata. Some of my NEPOC (new england protege owners club){well, mostly proteges, but there are a bunch of rx-8s, miatas, evo, and tacomas} came over to help me tune her up. I had bought some miata rims (and other parts)for my wife's protege, and when it sh!t the bed, I just parked it in the back yard and started swapping parts. I would eventually like to get it back on the road as a winter beater.
The P5 is our DD, and I try to keep it looking good. I/H/E, rims winter,snow & summer (wheel whore), rockblockers, upgraded HU/speakers, tints
my Biata was beaten, but she likes it ruff, so I'm going to give her some TLC then spank the sh!t out of her. lol.
My wife is the best. She actually got me hooked on Mazdas. She likes to keep me happy and knows that part of what I do is to learn and to keep the cars running. my rule of thumb is if something breaks, upgrade.
hihohiho, back to work I go

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you sure this "wife" is real? she sounds too cool. letting you have 3 cars?? sweet. shes a keeper my friend.
lol she's real, I have checked many times.
actually, the 98 protege is hers, but she lets me work on it. It's dead at the moment, needs some TLC, but I just dont' have the time/$$.
the P5 is our daily driver, so we both own it, both drive it. She has been threatening to put pink seat covers in it (over my dead body). I let her drive it as much as she wants. I'm having a bad effect on her tho, she's starting to drive like a maniac in rushhour traffic (you would too if you had to drive in hartford)

The miata is all mine, she barely rides in it (manual and the struts are blown), but she will learn to love it. :lol:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I see two Miatas in that photo, if your 1995 is the M-Edition "Merlot", then you have much more than just a beater my friend, that is a VERY desirable car in the MiataWorld.

If you want a beater Miata i would say sell that fancy Merlot, and by a $1200 Miata.

Phatty

·
CR.net Supporter
185 Posts
Lucky bastard :roll:

My girlfriend already bitches about the cars I have... And one of them only cost $1200...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see two Miatas in that photo, if your 1995 is the M-Edition "Merlot", then you have much more than just a beater my friend, that is a VERY desirable car in the MiataWorld.

If you want a beater Miata i would say sell that fancy Merlot, and by a $1200 Miata.

Phatty
Yeah, that M is my buddy John aka Ronin. He got a sweet deal on it, just installed a new lip and exhaust. We're going to the Chop Shop on sunday to do his suspension.

Mine is the black 95 next to it. Ripped seats, orange peep respray on the doorjam, thick layers of nicotine everywhere(I just pulled the hu and there's tons of ash on the inside of the dash WTF!), blow struts, leaking valve cover. I've tried to wash her a few times, and its horrible. the paint comes off on the rag. Theres scratches and dents, and the hood doesn't sit right.
But I'll be damned if she doesn't start up on the first try~ everytime. And everytime I'm driving I can't stop smiling. I've gone driving and purposly gotten lost just so I can drive around more. you know, drive down a road you alway see but don't know where it goes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts