ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
332 Posts
I'll have to show the picture to my wife.....She's pissed off that I have a 1.8 head sitting in the tv room.

·
Registered
99 Posts
We'll be picking our cars up in Van. the weekend of April 21st. You're welcome to come to the docks and check **** out before we head back to Calgary. We've got a couple miatas and a skyline gtr.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well... I now have a car to go with my parts. Picked it up on Monday and this is how it sits tonight (after a 3$ car wash). Still needs some work to pass saftey but overall I'm happy with what I've got and I think it will make a great base for future modification.

Long live the summer!

Suspension will hopefully be in this weekend for a bit of a drop... don't know how low I will go as the roads here are pretty brutal.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
installed my butterfly brace today and wow, what a difference! the car feels much more solid - even with saggy stock suspension it felt much tighter.

Hoping to get the coilovers installed tomorrow.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not much over an hour. i bought the brace with a local miata club and one of the members had an install day. Mine was the third car in line and by that time we had a pretty good system going... and having a lift really helps. It's the kind of thing that could easily take the whole day if you don't have a lift, air tools and someone that knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
managed to get the suspension installed today... even now the suspension feels unreal (in a good way), can't wait to drive with it all set up.

Next is new tires, an alignment and then off it goes for saftey inspection.

Also got around to installing my mirrors this weekend... check it out.

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Car is all kinds of awesome! How much did you pay for this car including shipping? Just so we US folks can feel even more jealous;);)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From the condition of the wheels, I'm guessing they are new(ish) models.

The car is currently at the shop for inspection. I talked with the shop guy today and I think everything will be alright. Everything they identified as an issue was something that was on my "to fix" list. Should have the car back on Friday with the new stance and a legal license plate... thinking about taking this picture to them for an idea of the stance I want.

http://clubroadster.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=530

1 - 20 of 45 Posts