ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello dear CR members!
I've been lurking around these forums for some time and figured I'd introduce myself before really posting or opening new threads. :)

Just a heads up as English isn't my native language; sorry for spelling and grammatical errors. :claugh:

Anyway, my Miata Madness started when I was 16. (5 years ago)
I was lucky enough to be taken on a very short drive (5minutes tops) with a very beautiful red NA Miata. I was sold immediately.

Some time went by and by the age of 19 I was finally able to buy my first Miata.
It was a Limited Edition, BRG+TAN NA Miata, 1.6L with a greddy turbo kit.

Great car, beautiful BBS RC wheels, lowered with koni suspension and a dual exhaust.

Together with a great, great, friend of mine we restored it before I sold it a year and a half ago.

At this moment I own a very nice '99 NB Miata. We bought it stock in November 2010. During the winter of 2010 we complety transformed the car and I've been updating the car ever since. I'm saying the project will be completed this April, but you never know. ;)

Just a quick list of what's been done to the car:

- '99 Miata, Emerald Green, 59.000 miles, stock engine.
- Flyin' Miata (old) FMII Turbo system. (GT2554r, Link ECU, etc.)
- Flyin' Miata 2.5" Stainless Steel exhaust system.
- Flyin' Miata V-Maxx customized suspension.
- Flyin' Miata intercooler, bpv, etc.
- Flyin' Miata HappyMeal clutch and flywheel.
- FBBK, Wilwood 11" (will be installed in April)
- Axxis Ultimate brakepads at the rear with SS lines and new discs.
- 50mm core aluminium radiator.
- 16" UltraLite G-Spec's with 225/40/R16 Toyo T1R's.
- TRLane 4point rollbar.
- Sparco Speed seats.
- Ralco RZ shortshifter.

And a whole lot of small stuff of course!

Here are some pictures showing the car. Not all of them are up to date and the engine looks a bit different now (new spark plugs + 8.5mm Magnecor cables, tower brace, etc. etc.)

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
Am I going crazy, or do you have NA tail lights on your NB in the first picture?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Georgee!

@Clutch_dust: Well, that's a picture of my first car, and that was a Greddy'd NA!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Adam, thanks! Yeah, the OEM lip is going on Saturday. :D
Oh and the wheels pictured are the old ones.

The 16" Ultralite's are black... The mirrors will also be painted black. Brake callipers too. Headlights will be blacked out internally and the windscreen border is going to be black too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts