ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that was a lot of fun. Thanks Matt for hookin' it up, and tell your friend the same.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I had to leave for fathers day. Videos are at the bottom.

Steve's up first

Chris' miata was down so he brought his track whore.

V8 NA was my highlight of the day. Sound was crazy coming from a miata. The cholo dude walking by was tripin' out when they hit the gas. "Oh V8 cool...WTF MIATA???"

Peter Cut in line in front of me... j/p dude Car sounded nice.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Me next

Dickers motor was pretty stout

Linh's turn

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
so does Chris own any other sweet cars that we should all know about???. really interested to see what ce28n put out

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I didn't get any pics of the dyno spread but the owners can come on here and tell post up what they got. I'll be the first 145rwhp was my best run and if duno how much lb/ft but the guy said he'll email us out print outs so yeah..

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
ha. I was there.

but the car was still on slicks. A late arrival home the night before from the gymhkana means the car is still on slicks in the garage. I know I'm a flake. but I've seen the car turn 300 hp on that exact dyno in the past. So I don't have anything to prove. :p

·
Supporting Member
177 Posts
awesome pics John!

fun event, low turnout was actually to all our benefit..usually on dyno days, you'll have to wait and wait and wait...

Chris w/86 and dead miata

1 - 20 of 108 Posts