ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me more information on the E&E ecu I'm hearing about. Is it a direct replacement for the stock ecu? What kind of control does it give over the car? What kind of outputs does it have? Can it give realtime system stats?

Thanks

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
http://www.e-freedom.co.jp/

All Japanese standalone ECU. Claimed to one day offer English support. Maruha Motors use this ECU with their throttle bodies. I'm pretty sure you can get an adapter to make it easier to integrate into your factory harness but you'll still need to do some custom wiring if you want to install a MAP or WBO2 sensor.

·
1,213 Posts
I have spoken to E&E again about the purchase of their Freedom ECU and again they have refused to sell me one claiming that it is for the Japanese home market only ... they also denied any future "english" version so I don't know where that rumour started but I suspect it may be wishful thinking on someones part ...

I will now have to get one of my friends in Japan to purchase the ECU on my behalf of think about an alternative for using with my IRTB setup :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts