ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs are a few really nice items:

Item 1: Runabout mirrors in brand new condition. Rev9 sells them for $375 plus shipping. I'm selling mine for $350 including shipping in the U.S. Again, brand new and you save around $40 for a gorgeous set of mirrors.

Item 2: A nearly new LE red boot cover in the pouch, with instructions on how to fold it. Expensive yes, but they rarely come around, let alone in this shape. $250 including shipping in the U.S.

Item 3: A Nardi 360 mm black leather steering wheel with the Nardi hub, horn and cover plate. I bought this from a guy that used it on a variety of vintage cars he owned. I didn't like the anodized metal, so I took my dremel and started to experiment. I dremeled off the anodized layer on the back, and started to polish it with the dremel. It would take me a while to do, or just sell the wheel and let someone else go to town on it. That's what I decided to do. Finish the job and it will be a masterpiece, don't, and it's barely visible on the back of the wheel. The leather is in great shape, only a couple of blemishes. The front is clearly used/loved. I have included the horn assembly, Nardi hub, bolts, and the finish circle/plate. Don't ask whether this will work on your car, or whether the boss/hub will work for you, I don't know. I didn't use it, it was used on a Porsche 944, an MG and a Triumph if I remember correctly. $150 shipped in the U.S.

I have more pictures of all the items, just email me.All shipping via USPS insured and confirmation/tracking provided. These items are not cheap, but are a good deal if you know about them.

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mirrors sold to the man from Chicago, always keep your eyes peeled in your blue glass for the 5-0. Enjoy!

·
Supporting Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price on the boot lowered to $190 plus shipping on a virtually new Red LE boot cover. Rare item in rare condition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts