ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
i like them. these babies should go on my wishlist for my next paycheck :D

uh... wait. it says non-powered mirrors need an extra hole to be drilled. anyone know why?
Going to take a guess here...I'm going to assume that cars that did not come equipped with power mirrors won't have the center hole for the wiring in the door. Those mirrors probably have a bolt or something on the back of the mounting plate that holds the little arm to the plate. The hole needs to be there so that there's space for that bolt.

Just a guess, though...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like those mirrors but I think I'm gonna go with some Talbot mirrors. I think it'll match my retro BSP fuel door with a vintage look.

On another note. Eastcoastmiata was a great vendor when I bought the TSI grilles from them. Super fast shipping.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have a pair in good shape I will let go.
As stated above, non power mirror doors would need hole drilled to accomodate bolt underneath the mounting plate.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I like those mirrors but I think I'm gonna go with some Talbot mirrors. I think it'll match my retro BSP fuel door with a vintage look.

On another note. Eastcoastmiata was a great vendor when I bought the TSI grilles from them. Super fast shipping.
the front of that mirror looks like a breast with the nipple

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:shock: how much $ are those talbot mirrors? Are they a japaneese part? What vendor?
I've never seen big chrome monster nipple mirrors before!! :lol:
I like! Very smooth mounting...wonder how that works?

·
Registered
32 Posts
:shock: how much $ are those talbot mirrors? Are they a japaneese part? What vendor?
I've never seen big chrome monster nipple mirrors before!! :lol:
I like! Very smooth mounting...wonder how that works?
do a search on ebay for Talbot. That's where the pic is from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts