ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm sure i'm not the only one surfing eBay and trying to figure out what parts/vendors are legit and which ones aren't. Now yes I know that some stuff is obvious i.e electric turbo, and some random chip that can give you +30 hp i just wanna know what you guys have experienced??

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
i have one of those electric turbo's and i set it on 20psi and I now have 220hp. Of course I have the proper mods to support it like the programmable chip and fuel pump. Everything so far has been a huge success

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
I only use eBay to buy name brand stuff at a slightly cheaper cost. The only thing I bought that is cheap is my exhaust. It's a cat back i think they call it an n1 type or something like that. I have no idea who makes it. But it's decent for the price. It's kinda loud and has a very deep tone. It is cheap, already snapped once behind the resonator. But I got it welded back up, and had a hanger added on because the ricer tip doesn't bolt to anything. Overall I like it and I don't have to worry about smashing it up cause it's soo cheap. I paid $175 shipped. Been running it for a little over a year. I'd give it a 4 out of 10. You get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
6,343 Posts
So i'm sure i'm not the only one surfing eBay and trying to figure out what parts/vendors are legit and which ones aren't. Now yes I know that some stuff is obvious i.e electric turbo, and some random chip that can give you +30 hp i just wanna know what you guys have experienced??
You're the only one dumb enough not to use the search button.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
which ones? tubular ones? I bought some for the rear, but couldn't find them for the front. They were so lightweight that my miata was out of balance so I took them back off until I get some front ones

1 - 10 of 10 Posts