ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Took me a second to realize what you were referring to and then I see: Color - Polish. The aluminum bodies for Kirkham Motorsports Cobra replicas are built in a Polish factory by workers who formerly made MiG fighter jets.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Took me a second to realize what you were referring to and then I see: Color - Polish. The aluminum bodies for Kirkham Motorsports Cobra replicas are built in a Polish factory by workers who formerly made MiG fighter jets.
When I was at the Shelby plant the tour guide said that aluminum bodies for Shelby Enterprises were being made by the Kirkhams, because Carroll said they were the closest anybody had gotten to the real thing.

Nice to see family members doing so well. 8)

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Pretty neat looking shop they have there.. I wonder if I could move in.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm...how much is a one-way ticket to Poland?

:wink:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So who makes these headlights seen on that link above to the Polish car forum?

·
Registered
971 Posts
http://www.moderna.lt/main-e.htm

Body kit made by Automoderna, tile lights, mirrors made from carbon in Automoderna. Steering wheel Isotta katiena, pedals Victor, interior Alcantara with leather, panel decor made by Automoderna, xenon front lights, wheels Keskin, tile pipes Remus.

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Auto Moderna is Latvian, check your geography. Need to speak Ruskie (or Latvian). They mostly do one off jobs to order; lights are custom built to customer specs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts