ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I've been looking for some lowering springs to use during winter. I don't have coilover money right now with the hoildays but want to get something for my car. I figured I would get these springs of ebay. I've never heard of the company but the price (it's ebay) is really good. The company is called zpeedstarz. They seem to be along the lines of the springs you would find on raceland's. Anyway just wandering if anyones ever used them, If not I'm going to get them and do a review for all of CR. Just from searching the forums it seems no ones metioned them before. Again this is just something Temporay for winter till I get my coilovers so try not to flame me to death. Let me know if you know anything about them though. I'm really just trying to see how they would be one the R package Bilstein shocks.

Heres the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MIATA-MX5-M...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I've definitely seen these green tein reps for sale for other vehicles. No idea what they ride like though, good luck.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'll just get them. Hopefully they'll be a decent set up for some of the people just looking to get rid of a little wheel gap. I'm not going into this expecting track quality. Like I said I'll do a review after I've had them installed for a few months. Not that anyone else would find interest in them haha.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just finished up with cheack out on ebay. I'll take note of how long it takes to ship. With This being a busy time for the shipping industry I'm not expecting super fast shipping. With that said I also think it should be on my door step before december 25th.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey just wanted to update every one I got the springs in today. Probably install then this weekend or after christmas which everone I'll have more time to do it. heres a picture. looks like there a bit thicker then racelands same welded top and bottom coil style though.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not doing this for track preformace It's just to close up wheel gap untill the cold is gone. Then I put my Stance GR's on. I will be driving this car year round and don't want to throw 1,200 in the toilet.

·
Registered
706 Posts
you could achieve better handling characteristics than those fleabay springs if you just lopped an inch or so off your stock springs. ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
you could achieve better handling characteristics than those fleabay springs if you just lopped an inch or so off your stock springs. ;)
^ I hope not haha.
True. I did this to my rear stocks and it handled like stock. Absolutely no difference. The top and bottom coils are "dead" coils anyway. You can cut 1.25ins off with no bad results.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts