ClubRoadster.net banner
101 - 120 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
So I have been a bit caught up with life and getting the swag running to update here. Suffice it to say that Swag has a different heart, and a few things have changed.

Finally got dyno tune and a quickie track evening done. I had a LOT of polishing and buttoning up to make this car run properly.
At the track, the DA was 2876ft.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
That thing just walked away from Hater without effort. I was amazed how much power you had!
I keep mentioning it to other people, but at MATG the oil pan was shoved against the rack causing it to pull like 10* timing from false knock. Plus the tuning alone made another 20 whp.

In a week or so I will have the header reworked and a 3" exhaust all the way back created as well. New track numbers will follow.

·
Mufasa in Training
34,777 Posts
I keep mentioning it to other people, but at MATG the oil pan was shoved against the rack causing it to pull like 10* timing from false knock. Plus the tuning alone made another 20 whp.

In a week or so I will have the header reworked and a 3" exhaust all the way back created as well. New track numbers will follow.
Color me impressed. Don't know if I'd know what to do with that kind of power :lol:

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
I didnt know there was a non-sponsored Ecotec swapped car at MATG. I would have loved to pick your brain about it.

(You didnt have underglow did you? -.o)
You could always pick it here. My thread, my rules (sort of). And no, no underglow.

Color me impressed. Don't know if I'd know what to do with that kind of power :lol:
Use ALLOFIT and still want more? :hello kitty:

·
Murse Magnet
7,857 Posts
But the important questions.

What is the gas mileage?

Just kidding, how is regarding cooling? I have read that they are suppose to run at cooler temps and generate less heat. How is your cooling setup keeping up with 170% of the power that stock had?

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Next year, I'll have to give it a spin. Fair warning: if it's easy to drive fast, I might just do that. Ask Ben :oops:
You are always welcome to drive it!

But the important questions.

What is the gas mileage?

Just kidding, how is regarding cooling? I have read that they are suppose to run at cooler temps and generate less heat. How is your cooling setup keeping up with 170% of the power that stock had?
30 mpg at 70 mph. 26 mpg at 80. Cooling is way overkill, I never see over 195 stopped or over 185 moving. I hardly ever hear the fan on. All I have is an ebay rad and no undertray at all.

101 - 120 of 212 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.