ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising along North route 1 today heading into Dover (delaware) and noticed a fairly clean and simple off-white/cream colored NA going opposite my direction. From the quick glance I got of it, looks like it was lowered a decent amount with some chrome 14" or 15" deep dish wheels. Also noticed a red colored toy/stuffed animal dangling from the rear tow hook. i beeped but the guy was rollin pretty fast and had his top down. I'm always interested in finding more people in Delaware with slammed miatas simply because this is a retirement state and the only roadsters around are completely stock and owned by 60+ year old men (not that anything is wrong with that). Another tip if it helps, the miata had a white tag...which from what I've noticed...the only white tags local to DE are Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Any info...please let me know. thanks in advance

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought the same thing at first but i know for a fact it wasnt ryan's (kouki) car. looked a lot alike tho!! thanks for the input tho...i didnt think people actually responded to these threads

1 - 4 of 4 Posts