ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, after a few weeks of Heart Breaks, Moving, and Working to much, I have got the first ten sets of Elise Seat Brackets ready for sale.

I only have Ten right now but i can easily make more very soon.

Cost is 250 per seat Plus Shipping

Please E-Mail me or PM or post here if you would like one. first come first serve for now, sorry guys, but hit me up anyway so i can put you on the list and i know how many to make the second time round. (Recommended for off road use only)

Description:

Miata Elise Seat Bracket. Jet cut and welded out of plate steel. Power Coated Sheen Black. They are adjustable foreword and back 3 inches. using 4 grade 8 bolts. I am also including the 2 side bolts for the seat. (7/16"-20 grade 8 as well) they do have 4 holes ready fro a 1/4" tap in the front mount if needed to mount something. (Recommended for off road use only)

I have both Passenger as well as Driver. Pics are of passenger side.

sorry if the pics kinda suck, took it with the camera at work...

RyokuRob...
[email protected]

Please send me your contact info so that i may send you my PayPal info.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
I was wondering why your name turned yellow. Looks great and I'm happy to give you feedback during your prototypes at Woolery's.

·
Hardparker Extraordinaire
3,388 Posts
i SO want these, i just need to locate a pair of lotus seats first. :(

x2 ....god I need a job....and some luck finding them....my neighbor decided to keep his exige stock except for stickier tires & lighter wheels :cry2:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys so it looks like it will be a cost of 35 bucks each to ship. FYI.

Just shipped out the first set (driver and passenger) and will be shipping out the next one to the SD area..

Cheers' guys thanks for the support

1 - 20 of 204 Posts