ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The emanage came with a turbo kit I bought a while back. I don't know anything about it. Everything that is picture goes with it, that's what came in the box. Looks like one harness, one plug, and some sort of vacuum line/sensor. It was on a turbo NB running pretty low boost. Stock injectors as far as I know. 200 shipped.

The clutch is a used exedy oem replacement. It has about 1k miles on it according to who I got it from. It looks like it's in fantastic shape as the pictures show. Comes with a throwout bearing. 100 shipped obo (160 new plus shipping IIRC)

The ECU is out of a 95 5 speed. 50 shipped obo

Everything will be shipped via usps I think the clutch will fit in a flat rate box but I'm not sure. Everything will come with delivery confirmation/tracking. Usps tracking sucks but you will see that it was shipped and departed their facility at least. Fed ex and ups are both a half hour away from me. Paypal is the only payment accepted. Feel free to ask questions/make offers.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clutch sold. Interest in the other two items but no money yet, so they're still up for grabs.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Buyers backed out. I also have two 15x10 et0 diamond racing wheels for 200 plus actual shipping, maybe less for local pickup in upstate ny.

And an exhaust for a 1.8 na. No shipping for now. Cat, mid pipe, rear section. Good condition, not sure on piping size. 250 obo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts