Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JDM Oil? anyone know about this?

http://www.eneos.us/web/
http://news.hspn.com/articles/886/1/Japans-Largest-Oil-Company-Introduces-its-Premium-Line-of-Motor-Oils-to-the-US-Market/Page1.html

a guy told me this about it:
-100% full synthetic. The name brand synthetic have part syn and part dyno oil.
-environmental friendly.
-Oil used in the honda f1 car can be put in your car.
-#1 oil company in Japan.
-Most Japanese car use eneos. and very successful.
-actually feel gains

i've seen one go for $8.90 per bottle but i guess price vary w/ dealer.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
"I got a JDM ashtray today!"
"Wow, cool... Why?"
"It smells like Japanese cigarettes!"

·
Registered
931 Posts
if japanese cars would drive off a cliff, would you follow?

just stick with mobil1 or whatever the hell you use.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
I really wish there was some independent testing of all these oils. Redline, Royal Purple, Amsoil, etc, and now this eneos. They all claim to be unicorn jizz, but all you ever see is their own testing.

I'm most interested in an oil that holds its viscosity at high temps. That's the problem w/ the NA6 engine- that 3 and a half quart of oil heats up too quick.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have it in my car 'cos hiro's did some work on it recently. seriously you guys are so stupid with all this JDM ****. it's just oil...... relax.
j.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
damn... thats some expensive oil...to be honest .. i think they are just paying for the fancy bottle instead of the oil. MUAHAHAHAH
i use pennzoil platinum in the big bottle for 20 bucks at walmart..it's 5 small bottles in 1 .. and it's full synthetic...cant get any cheaper than that

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
seriously you guys are so stupid with all this JDM *@#%!. it's just oil...... relax.
j.
Ummm- who are you calling stupid exactly? I see 6 replies to this thread. 5 of them said the same thing as you, and nobody disagreed with you. I guess they are stupid for agreeing with you, huh? :lol:

That comment is directed toward the overall attitude of this site.
j.

must be better.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
seriously you guys are so stupid with all this JDM *@#%!. it's just oil...... relax.
j.
That comment is directed toward the overall attitude of this site.
j.
This behavior is unacceptable. We all know how you feel about Club Roadster. Please don't post garbage like that in threads that don't interest you.
or what, wanker?

j.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.