ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy's/gal's I'm new to his forum i have a white 93 na and wanted a little help. I'm going to be pulling my engine and tranny in a few weaks and going to be stripping the paint from my engine bay, do a mild tuck and going to paint the engine bay, block and valve cover so i need a little help choosing some colors. for the bay i was thinking staying white or going black and for the block i wanted to go with a old chevy orange just not dure what to do with the valve cover. what other color options do you think would be good. I'm open to all options colors don't scare me :twisted:

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
A clean white shaved engine bay is a thing of beauty. A bronze or some sort of bright color could look cool on the engine parts.

Or you can throw some gold chrome on the engine parts haha.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Call me a ricer, but I think in a white car a clean teal bay looks awesome.

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
Cut the plug off the old fan. He wired that up too.

Edit: This isn't my text message. :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you're going to go all out with the shave and the tuck and you do it right, white is killer. That said, if you are not going to go out of your way to shave everything and tuck every wire, black hides a lot of sins, and wiring loom, hoses and the un-attractive odds and ends tend to blend in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts