ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using one and want to prodive some feedback. Good/useless? I would like to see if there is much difference between the $70 ebay ones and the $180 weapon r unit.

·
Registered
459 Posts
i've seen engine dampers' increasing popularity, and with engine damped equipped drift cars, i'm only assuming these must be the new hot items.

on its true functionality over some performance motor mounts, i wouldn't make a jump into these items haven't not really look into what specifically the makers actually use these dampers for. like: what are they really designed for? what type driving style are they designed for?

i'm sure the use is obvious for drift cars, if i'm not wrong...with they're endless clutch kickin' and all. and even if thats what ur intentional recreational use and vehicle is for... i'd search harder than e-bay. start with jdm imported parts as these e-bay units obviously look for a quick buck rather than give u a quality engineered piece.

thx for considering my opinion. good luck.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There only apperars to be two companies (in usa) available. Gereric "BR" brand found on ebay and various other venders sites and the weapon r unit. This is excluding the jdm importable stuff obviously.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts