ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is a PRE-ORDER Introductory Group Buy.

1/18 update - These have started to be in stock and can ship as soon as we reach 5 orders!

Today's Flavors:
15x7" 4 x 100 +38 offset BLACK center
15x7" 4 x 100 +38 offset SILVER center
15x8" 4 x 100 +25 offset BLACK center
15x8" 4 x 100 +25 offset SILVER center
(0 offset only available in 4x114.3)

Weights

7" - 16.8lbs | 8" - 17.7lbs

Minimum Sets Needed: 5
Group Buy End Date: 2/13 Why so early? We want to get you guys locked in early to be first in line when they ship.

GROUP BUY CLOSED

If you are interested, please PM us with your name, email address, and address and we will get you a shipping quote and / or official estimate. By default can only ship to the billing address of your credit card or Paypal, there are ways around it that we can discuss. We ship via UPS with a tracking number.

My name is Mike and I will be handling this group buy.
[email protected]
Phone: 215.489.2820 Ext 303

1.) furiousbob
2.) StreetRat16

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have been waiting to hear an accurate weight from Enkei, I'm going to follow up with them tomorrow.

edit - Enkei will be getting us weights ASAP!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
More shitty offsets. Great.

·
Registered
388 Posts
+25 fits hondas better which is my guess as to likely why.. if they see good sales in the other classics line why change from a manufacturing standpoint.. but i agree.. 8j with a +15-0et would be nice.

·
Sponsor
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MAJOR UPDATE

According to today's update by Enkei, they now have the Apache II ready to go! There are numerous 8" and very few 7". If we get to 5 we can start shipping IMMEDIATELY.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
MAJOR UPDATE

According to today's update by Enkei, they now have the Apache II ready to go! There are numerous 8" and very few 7". If we get to 5 we can start shipping IMMEDIATELY.
Great news. Now start BUYING, people. I want these wheels yesterday! 17 lbs isn't that bad... sorta.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts