ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first order of custom badges for the Enkei J Speed center caps is done. The customer ordered chrome under black in the "Type C" design. These center caps are pretty large. The badges came out really, really nicely. Thought I'd show them off. As I get more orders for J Speed caps, I'll add photos to this thread.

The unaltered cap. The center section just pops out.

With the badges installed.

A bit of a different angle. It was difficult to capture the shiny quality of the chrome with the light I had available.

Hopefully more to come!

·
Registered
290 Posts
they look good although i do like how my factory jspeed caps say "it echoes tenderly and freely in their hearts" lol

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Any possibly of different enkei 92 caps? I'm kinda eyeing them

·
Registered
229 Posts
Those came out great! I've tried searching to see if I could find whether the centers on the 92s were the same size but come up empty. If no one can confirm and someone with 92s is game I can mail them the original center piece from a J Speed cap to try fitting it in the 92 cap.

·
I have the sack you want to ride.
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any possibly of different enkei 92 caps? I'm kinda eyeing them
Those came out great! I've tried searching to see if I could find whether the centers on the 92s were the same size but come up empty. If no one can confirm and someone with 92s is game I can mail them the original center piece from a J Speed cap to try fitting it in the 92 cap.
If someone wants Enkei 92 caps done, just PM me and we'll work it out.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yea i'd have to get the wheels first; but once i do, i'll definitely be asking of your service

1 - 12 of 12 Posts