ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SHUEtuning.net <3
300 Posts
anything done with the car besides the exhaust? it doesnt sound too bad. ;o)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, but it is LOUD and drones like my mother going down the highway @ 3-3.5k rpm and quiets down so much to allow you to hold a comfortable conversation above 4k rpm. Actually not so bad as long as you have the top down, just don't floor it in neighborhoods unless you want to wake the entire hood.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
another emerald w/ enthuza xr! i got one used from a friend 2 weeks ago.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,645 Posts
It should be loud, as it was designed for turbo cars (who don't really need much muffling).

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should be loud, as it was designed for turbo cars (who don't really need much muffling).
Umm no....from what Jason told me (Enthuza's owner) it was designed for a friend who wanted the lightest exhaust avalible w/o going strait pipe. And I don't have any more video yet, but can get some soon, our local club is having a media day Sunday.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,645 Posts
Umm no....from what Jason told me (Enthuza's owner) it was designed for a friend who wanted the lightest exhaust avalible w/o going straight pipe. And I don't have any more video yet, but can get some soon, our local club is having a media day Sunday.
I stand corrected. Thank you :)

Might have to think about it when my car becomes full CSP only.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I do enjoy it, and the videos might be awhile longer as my car is in to have the front bumper cover fixed. (Ever have trucks in parking lots not realize their may be a small car in the spot they want?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts