ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Roll Bar God
2,172 Posts
Thanks for posting Creampuff : 3gears:

Call me biased because I have a hand (or more..) in this build, but Ryan's Turbo NA track car is one epic track rat.
Lots of out of the box thinking and unique custom touches, as in "one off, you won't find it on the shelf anywhere", should be very inspiring for everyone that enjoys tinkering with their track Miata.

·
ToyotaCare........
3,643 Posts
Before this thread becomes a distant memory....... Here's my choice for epic roadster........ XCLR8TN

The beautifully classic sound of her LS6 tucked so tightly in that meticulously clean engine bay would make my panties drop if I wore any. The Summit digital dash is gloriously a view I still have wet dreams over. The attention to detail from the attachment of the NA/NC front end and the diffuser in the rear is a force to be reckoned with. I present to you, her 91 BRG LS6.......... The only reason worth visiting Ohio!!!!

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/89-roadster-projects/33687-91-brg-ls6-build.html

·
Registered
367 Posts
Jeffbucc's stolen and flipped build thread, warning it will make you sick. The attention to detail is on another planet.

http://www.miataturbo.net/build-threads-57/93-miata-stolen-flipped-build-thread-75474/

From his purchase of this.

Then this happened

Now this is happening

Cliff notes
Car was purchased
Drove 1600 miles home
Stolen and flipped days later
Concours restoration in progress from clinical OCD
You can eat off any part of this car

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Beck's Chikara/Maruha track monster.

Everything you could possibly want in a track car, and then some.

Thanks for linking up the Chikara builds on here, iRoadster! This is truly my honor to be able to share my journey with you guys!

I'd totally put a thread of Damon's 'Blue Monster' on this thread if there's one to start with. Unfortunately, his build was waaay before my time and CR.net's (probably goes back to the early 2000's) so I don't think there is an official build thread of it. Thus, I try to include some of his content in my own thread as well. His car was pretty much what drove me into the world of well-balanced NA powered track cars. Being one of the first guys who did the BP-Z3 swap, it is definitely an inspiration to me and many others at Chikara.

Thanks again, cheers!

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
Definitely some worthy cars in here. Full of inspiration.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts