ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a EUNOS Badge that I recently picked up. I am wondering what is says to the right (BTW - yes, I know it says eunos on the left).
If I recall, I was told it says something about the exterior paint?.?
As long as it does not say F.A.G. - Fraternal Actors Guild, or Honda Wannabe, it will probably go on....

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
never seen this one before. Is it really a factory badge? Where did you buy it?

As to the kanji... the left character is something like capital, or origin, or a unit count (especially referring to books). The right character is sheperd. Together it makes no sense, except maybe as a formal name.

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
I'm certain it's not a factory badge as I've never seen it on my car. Unless its on the inside of the sump or something...

·
3,542 Posts
Sigh...the reason we have Pub Roadster is so you can keep the rest of the site free of useless drivel...the original post was ok but the thread is just wasted...off with ye to the pub!

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
never seen this one before. Is it really a factory badge? Where did you buy it?

As to the kanji... the left character is something like capital, or origin, or a unit count (especially referring to books). The right character is sheperd. Together it makes no sense, except maybe as a formal name.
Thanks for the imput man, much appreciated. I got it off of Yahoo Japan. No, not from a roadster, but still a eunos is eunos and I like the kanji attached. Anyway, It IS the same size as the factory eunos badge found on matsuda roadsters.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
ITs nice whatever it says, i would rock that of the factory Eunos Badge anyday, nice find!!!

Where is Nakamura-san when we need him? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone. The eunos badge is the dealer badge. The Kanji says "Hon-maki", the name of region in Yokohama. That badge was put on the Eunos cars Eunos-Honmaki delivered,,, Eunos 300, 500, 800, even Citroens.

Domo :lol:

·
Supporting Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone. The eunos badge is the dealer badge. The Kanji says "Hon-maki", the name of region in Yokohama. That badge was put on the Eunos cars Eunos-Honmaki delivered,,, Eunos 300, 500, 800, even Citroens.

Domo :lol:
Wow, even more info! I appreciate this also. =D>
So I guess I was wrong with what I heard about it reading something about the exterior paint - :roll:
I do think the eunos badge should look nice with my other one - also a Yahoo Japan find

Domo nitrousmiata

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts