ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Parting out my rusted silverstone grey MX5.
Most of the parts will be sold locally (read : in France) but I know that EUDM parts are popular over there :)rice:).
So : I am offering to you:
- Euro rear finish panel.
Good condition overall, only one fixing point has been damaged a while ago (center top one) but it is not an issue : 10 other bolts & clips hold the thing in place. MX5 emblem removed and holes smoothed out, but emblems will be provided with panel so you can have the full EUDM style, yo!
I can also add a French registration plate in the parcel so you can have a total "import" look :hello kitty:
Rusted & oversprayed plate lights are provided as well.
Shipping will be expensive but willing to sell it for $230 shipping included.

- Euro Sun Visors.
They are monobloc sunvisors, as opposed to your foldable USDM & JDM parts.
Good condition, they could benefit from a cloth tint if you wish.
I have two pairs of them in equally good condition (no holes, no play in hinges, etc).
Asking $50 a pair delivered to your door step.
Pics to come.

If you'd like to fill up the parcels with some other European parts I'll be happy to support local sourcing (as long as you bear all costs of course).

Thanks for reading.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
In for pics of visors. Got any other cool parts on the car? I might want the rear fog light and button for it!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics tonight.

Got the fog button, but my fog light had been modified to a new mini one (looks crap IMO).

OEM fog light looks like this (bumper needs to be cut)

I can source it if you wish.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Do your one-piece visors look like this? If so, the US cars got them in 94-97 if I'm not mistaken.

I would recommend them to anyone looking to "upgrade" from the folding visors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts