ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would it be worth? I can't take it apart because the previous owner replaced the cat with a weld in one -_-

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
How do you expect people to price stuff, when they don't know WTF you have? Could you be more vague, please?

·
Deez Nuts
1,596 Posts
What model? What year? Oem? Aftermarket? Nobodys gonna give you answer if we have no clue what it is your asking. If it's oem and the cat is still good maybe $30. People usley just trash that **** or give it away.

·
Registered
227 Posts
First, the reason no one is giving you any replies because you are being vague. Second, If you want answers, it would be nice to specify what you are talking about, give detail about condition, and pictures would help.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Header, cat, and exhaust. All stock. Cat has less than 5000 miles. Is it really that hard to figure out what you get from the header and back?

·
The colder Adam
2,197 Posts
It going to be worth VERY little to most people.

On here, it will not sell, I can almost guarantee it. Even normally, no one will really buy an OEM header from a 91 unless they are restoring to stock, which is rare. They really don't wear out, and if they cracked for some reason, I have a hard time seeing someone not going aftermarket at that point. I have tried and a friends has tried selling OEM exhausts for like $50 with no luck. I just ended up giving it away to someone who was probably just going to sell it for scrap.

Since yours in one piece, that is going to be pretty tough. Have you taken it out of the car yet? Seems like a huge pain to remove and/or install. I think you only options are:

1. Trash it
2. Sell it for scrap on your local Craigslist
3. Give it away to someone who else who will probably #2

Only options I see are above. There is no way anyone will buy this here.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Header, cat, and exhaust. All stock. Cat has less than 5000 miles. Is it really that hard to figure out what you get from the header and back?
Is it really that hard to put that information in a single post? Even in your revision you couldn't even get it right. It took you 4 posts just to even tell us what you have. Use your damn brain.

It's not worth much, maybe $30 because it has a cat, but the fact it's all welded is a pain in the ass. It'll have to be cut out. Most people just put stuff like that in the free section. It won't bolt into anyones car. Mine was the same, and mine met the fate of a sawzall and a dumpster.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It going to be worth VERY little to most people.

On here, it will not sell, I can almost guarantee it. Even normally, no one will really buy an OEM header from a 91 unless they are restoring to stock, which is rare. They really don't wear out, and if they cracked for some reason, I have a hard time seeing someone not going aftermarket at that point. I have tried and a friends has tried selling OEM exhausts for like $50 with no luck. I just ended up giving it away to someone who was probably just going to sell it for scrap.

Since yours in one piece, that is going to be pretty tough. Have you taken it out of the car yet? Seems like a huge pain to remove and/or install. I think you only options are:

1. Trash it
2. Sell it for scrap on your local Craigslist
3. Give it away to someone who else who will probably #2

Only options I see are above. There is no way anyone will buy this here.
Thank you. For the answer and for restoring my faith in the fact that cr.net has good people.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts