ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,655 Posts
You mean like in the post right after?
You didn't give specific information. You gave some "oh I heard..." hearsay.

If you're running a B6 or BP engine, the recommendation is going to be pretty much the same. Read my first post, figure out how much noise you can ACTUALLY put up with, and make a decision.

Done.

·
Administrator
15,200 Posts
Oh great thanks for all of your help once again. Couldn’t do it without you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What size exhaust are we talking about putting on? What is done to the motor? How much power does motor make on current exhaust? What is current exhaust size?

Help me help you. If you won't, then leave and stop shitting up this place.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What size exhaust are we talking about putting on? What is done to the motor? How much power does motor make on current exhaust? What is current exhaust size?

Help me help you. If you won't, then leave and stop shitting up this place.
Don’t you think that if someone actually knew they would have said by now? All I get is put a 2-2.5 on. Or depends what noise you want. None of them have answered the question.
As I said on the very first post. Im trying to get the knowledge on how to find out the best size exhaust vs engine size vs power. This info has nothing to do with car make model colour and whatever everyone else wants to know.
I’m pretty capable of writing my power and engine size into the formula/equation myself I just need the best ID size.
I’m not looking to buy because it’s shiny or it sounds nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and edited by Concealer404 because posting quotes is super hard in the year 2018.

·
Registered
510 Posts

·
Administrator
15,200 Posts
Sounds like post #4 answered that, but you didn't like it. I'm trying to figure out what you want in order to help you, since answering your question didn't appease your millenial need for spoon-feeding. What do you REALLY want here?

It's pretty simple. More air in = more air out. More air out = bigger exhaust. There is some overlap between "works" and "best."

Don’t you think that if someone actually knew they would have said by now? All I get is put a 2-2.5 on. Or depends what noise you want. None of them have answered the question.
As I said on the very first post. Im trying to get the knowledge on how to find out the best size exhaust vs engine size vs power. This info has nothing to do with car make model colour and whatever everyone else wants to know.
I’m pretty capable of writing my power and engine size into the formula/equation myself I just need the best ID size.
I’m not looking to buy because it’s shiny or it sounds nice.

If you can do this, then you don't need our help. What is the point of this thread?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Sounds like post #4 answered that, but you didn't like it. I'm trying to figure out what you want in order to help you, since answering your question didn't appease your millenial need for spoon-feeding. What do you REALLY want here?

It's pretty simple. More air in = more air out. More air out = bigger exhaust. There is some overlap between "works" and "best."

If you can do this, then you don't need our help. What is the point of this thread?

You really think #4 answers it? my god

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
If it doesn't, then you didn't ask the question you really wanted to ask. What do you really want to know?

My original post ideally preferably someone who acknowledges back pressure.
I can see you can’t help. It’s ok please just leave it for someone who actually knows about exhausts.
I would like an answer to my original question. I just feel that maybe you aren’t the best for the job.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts