ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

3,858 Posts
Pfffwahahaha! Not only is it a girly car, it's an adorably angry little girly car! Really, that just looks comical.
+1
I agree...
also it seems that you'll need to remove the bumper just to change the turn signals!

· Registered
12,509 Posts
they somehow made it look like nostrils. I've never thought the NA lights looked like that before.

damn. I usually try to say nice things, but I just can't find anything nice about this. why not TSIs and be done?

· Supporting Member
421 Posts
I had a go at this last night quickly with some black tape. Sorry for the bad quality of the shots but my camera phone hates night shots.

It seems to look a bit meaner with the Wisdom bumper rather that the stock one. Will take some better shots when I actually make them out of platicard.

· Banned
8,439 Posts
I like that look on the black NA, looks mean, I did this on my black 92 NA, and my White 91 NA back in the 90's. I used some Vinyl Decal material and just cut a line across with a razor. Not sure i fill in the bumper and left the parking lights out and just sat an amber bulb in there. Filling it in is more more hardcore, there is no going back after that point. I think i took pictures of mine, ill look for them tonight and scan them in to upload here. IIRC there is actually a company in Japan that makes covers like the GV ones for your parking lights, but they are for NA. It was in an issue of AIR, or R&S.

3,858 Posts
Wow, I love the white car in the background!!!
Any pictures of that?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.