ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i busted my raceland suspension through my top hat a few days ago.....once i tore it apart i was relieved to see that all it was is a destroyed washer that came with the raceland suspension...(piece of crap).. n e ways its fixed, but i got stuck with these. i bought it off Project-G. came off a NB miata with 58k. great condition.. i took one apart bcus i thought i was going to use the top hat but all the parts are there...but u might just need one washer for the top part...lost that darn thing. but a washer should do the deed. selling it for 100.00 for everything.. LOCATED IN SOCAL LOCAL PICK UP
ONLY...(or KINOD) TEXT for faster response 909 270 1918

top hats alone...75
FOR a little more cash u got the whole package!!

suspension alone 40

yea i know the prices dont make sense but if you purchase everything it will... :p

sorry for the crappy cell pics its the only one i got so far

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Lol, that happened to me too (but I forgot to put the washer in my first time :oops:). Yours probably busted from bottoming out the shock so you might want to change something.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i believe what really happened was i didnt tighten the suspension enough ....bcus i would always hear it clanking all the time...multiply that times 3 yrs...something is bound to break

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
well i believe what really happened was i didnt tighten the suspension enough ....bcus i would always hear it clanking all the time...multiply that times 3 yrs...something is bound to break
You would've noticed if it was loose when you put it together but even if it was, that washer would be sandwiched on the car. The clank was probably the shock bottoming out and the shaft was being jammed into that washer on full compression. Either way, this is a good price and GLWS!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmm well i would say its an upgrade either ways. na suspensions are old. these were on an nb with 58k..and people usually switch top hats for the nb for more travel i believe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts