ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very excited about the new season. Wonder how many people on here watch F1. Any predictions? I think Kimi Raikkonen Kimi Raikkonen will win the drivers? title hehe.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talk about Honda the new Super Aguri just debut, it actually looks pretty good. Hopefully they'll be a lot better performed than last year.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,421 Posts
I watch F1 casually. I did not follow any of the off season chatter, and it seemed there were a lot of fairly major team/driver changes so it's too early to make any predictions I think. I am most interested to see how those changes effect McLren Ferrari and Renault. :p

·
Registered
325 Posts
I doubt they'll be a top contender, but I'm curious as to the improvements Super Aguri has made in the off-season. I have a lot of respect for Takuma Sato, so I wish them the best.

·
2,708 Posts
New Super Aguri= revised '06 HONDA.

Don't get your hopes too high, they will be backmarkers duking it out with the Spykers.

Predictions:

1. Alonso
2. Kimi
3. Massa

Ferrari will win Constructors.

check back in 10 months!!!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

Don't get your hopes too high, they will be backmarkers duking it out with the Spykers.

Predictions:

1. Alonso
2. Kimi
3. Massa

Ferrari will win Constructors.

check back in 10 months!!!
who the heck are you, dave despain? hahhaa. j/k.. i hope for a lot of rain races>

·
Registered
325 Posts

I meant more along the lines of organization and team moral. From what I understand a lot of the crew members were unhappy last year (rightfully so), and that can take a major toll on the desire and the motivation required for success.

The using an '06 chassis in '07 is still an improvement over using an '02 chassis in '06 though, so hopefully they'll move more towards mid-pack.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I am also very interested in how Super Aguri will do. For predictions of the constructors and drivers' championship, I'm gonna have to say Raikkonen and Ferrari.

·
2,708 Posts
Haha, don't get me wrong, I have HOnda in my frickin' blood! I'm just being realistic. I hope they do well also. I'm glad Anthony Davidson FINALLY got a full ride. When he was with BAR he was consistently fast during testing and practice and wished he took JV's seat instead. Oh well, politics.

As for Honda, another mediocore testing season with so-so results. Let's pray for a good season overall.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well from last night's practice looks like the 2 Super Aguris are faster than the factory Honda works team lol. Hope they do well.

I can't believe how slow RedBull and STR are!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, it was a great race, Kimi won fairly easily but too bad Massa had to change his engine.

I'm pretty happy for Sato even though he didn't finished in points.

I'm also glad Williams Nico beat the factory Toyota team.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts